Saturday, February 16, 2008

This is Real School

Whatever that means. Actually, it means that the 15 credits I'm taking this term are more strenuous than the 17 credits, full-time job, and part-time job I balanced last term at that friendly little community college. These courses only meet once a week, but good lord are they intense. I'm terribly relieved that one was only an online (read: half-term) class that ended last Wednesday. I think I have time now to add a part-time job into my mix. Frankly, I need it. My savings are slowly trickling away, and being a student doesn't pay the bills.

I've been producing a good deal of stuff over the past few months, but I only have one piece with me, so it's the only one you get today.



More later when I've had time to take pictures. I need to drag my portfolio into the lighting studio here, maybe.

No comments: